The shape of your eyebrows can enhance your appearance by flattering your facial shape, balancing your features and framing your eyes.
If you have thick, full eyebrows you might need to tweeze them, if you have thin small eyebrows, you may need to just fill them in with a pencil.
Either way, here is how to find a shape that’s flattering to any face.
- Locate your starting point – Hold a straight edge, such as an eyebrow pencil or a ruler, vertically in front of your face. Mark that spot with an eyebrow pencil, repeat for the other eye.Image….
- Determine where your arch should peak – Look straight into the mirror. The arch should peak above the outer rim of your iris and lie right on your eyebrow bone. Mark that spot with your eyebrow pencil. Repeat for the other eye.
- Mark your end points – Angle the straight edge further so that it touches the outermost edge of your nose and also passes along the outermost edge of your eye. This tells you where the eyebrow should end. Mark that point with your eyebrow pencil. Repeat with the other eye.
- Determine your brow thickness- Starting just below the fullest part of your brow, draw a line along the bottom edge of your brow.
- Pluck the strays that fall below the line outside the marks you’ve made.
-Pluck minimally above the brow- you want to retain your brow’s natural arch, only tweeze stray hairs.
-If plucking is not your thing try shaping without it
-If your brows are sensitive, use ice to numb the areas before you tweeze.
It is important to consider your face shape because certain brows compliment specific face shapes.
Till my next post…..
Stay beautiful always.
Facebook: Zeline Makeovers
photo credit: makeup.com, google